Ryan Buehner D.M.D
Dr. Ryan Buehner is a native of Minersville, Pennsylvania, a small town just outside of Pottsville in Schuylkill County. His interest in dentistry dates back to his early childhood years, when he spent much of his time observing his father in his home-based dental practice. He graduated from Minersville Area Jr/Sr H.S. where he played basketball, soccer, and baseball and participated in many community event
Upon completing a degree in Life Science from Penn State University, Dr. Buehner spent a semester working at Walt Disney World participating in the Walt Disney World College Program. He then enrolled in The Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia and was awarded his D.M.D. in 2005. After graduation, Dr. Buehner worked as an associate at Fields Family Dentistry, where he was privileged to work with the finest dentists in the greater Harrisburg area.
In order to provide his patients with the latest in dental techniques and applications, he is committed to continuing his education, spending more than one hundred twenty hours a year in various dental study clubs. In addition, Dr. Buehner is currently working toward the prestigious achievement of a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University
- Graduate of the Temple University School of Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the PEAK IV Study Club
- Member of the Susquehanna Implant Study Club
- Member of the Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Member of the Harrisburg Dental Society
- Operating Room Privileges for Sedation Dentistry at the Cumberland Surgery Center
- Gordon J. Christensen’s Clinicians Report In-Office Clinical Evaluator
- Clearcorrect Trained and Certified
Dr. Carol E. Layton DMD, MAGD, ND, AIAOMT
We are extremely excited to welcome Dr. Layton to our TEAM!! Dr. Layton lives here in the Harrisburg area and has been practicing dentistry for many years. She has been awarded her MAGD Mastership which was a journey to excellence with the highest Academy of General Dentistry honor – Mastership (MAGD). A professional designation within the AGD beyond Fellowship, MAGD reflects a general dentist’s ongoing commitment to provide quality care through continuing education. She also has been certified AIAOMT which is the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology which allows her to practice truly mercury free and mercury safe amalgam removal for those patients who have dental material sensitivity or other medical conditions.